[Asterisk-Users] Re: transfers/parked calls + polycom 501

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Thu Mar 16 12:53:26 MST 2006

After I hit either transfer button followed by the Blind softkey, my
screen says "Blind transfer to:" -- if you don't get this, it's a
problem with your phone, your phone's firmware, or possibly an xml
config file for the phone, but the third seems unlikely to me based on
my readings of the admin guide.

Moj

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>