[Asterisk-Users] Re: transfers/parked calls + polycom 501

sdgesa gaeharth pollux1234567890 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 07:31:05 MST 2006

I am not sure what I did but blind transfers do not work. The Polycom  does not allow me to dial the extension of the person I want to  transfer to after I hit:

  transfer -> blind

  thanks

"Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC" <mojo at horanappraisals.com> wrote:  When you hit the polycom's transfer button, a softkey appears on the
screen that says "Blind" -- hitting this changes the transfer from
attended to blind, and the blind button then disappears to show this.
There's no real way I know to make this permanent.

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> On Monday 13 March 2006 10:20, Noah Miller wrote:
>>>   The transer button on the polycom phone does not seem to transfer/park
>>> the call properly.  I have to use the # -> 700  to park  the call.
>> If I recall, using the Polycom transfer, you have to make sure it is done
>> as a blind transfer.  The Polycom attended transfer (default) option does
>> not work.
>
> How is this configured?  That is, how do I configure the Polycom's transfer
> button to be a blind transfer?
>
> -A.

Mojo
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC