[Asterisk-Users] Re: Outbound paging dialplan example?

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Thu Mar 16 09:33:20 MST 2006

If you are using Comedian mail, you can to notification at the mailbox.

ref: voicemail.conf
5600 => nnnn,Steven ,Steven at emailp.com,248nnnnnnn at messaging.nextel.com,attach=no|saycid=no|envelope=yes|delete=no|nextaftercmd=yes

The 248nnnnnnn at messaging.nextel.com will send an email to my phone to let me know there is a voicemail.

I havent looked into Comedian mail to see if it has an urgent message option.

I hope this may be helpful.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of having a better past.