[Asterisk-Users] Help with Gizmo from outside firewall <- update

Bill Bill at explosivo.com
Wed Mar 15 18:29:11 MST 2006

Well, I got off site today with my notebook and an x-lite install.  I
was able to connect into to the system and hear things, etc...

But since the phone connects ahead, this may be a different thing than
an incoming gizmo call eh?

If someone could even point me in the direction to look, I would be
greatful!

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 15:06:47 -0500
Bill <Bill at explosivo.com> spake: