[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Native Sounds - in case you missed it...

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Wed Mar 15 12:57:25 MST 2006

I have several servers using them, but I only needed to download them
directly from you just once.  I replicated the bits myself.  The magic of
these advanced technologies... ;)

I could go download them a few more times if it would make you feel better.

All kidding aside, I don't think I ever thanked you for doing this.  The
quality is definitely much greater than the original .gsm prompts.

Regards,
- Brad