[Asterisk-Users] OSHA requirement to "reach a live human" ??

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Wed Mar 15 10:58:43 MST 2006

I think the original poster has realized that he now has ONE leg LONGER
than the OTHER.

________________________________

	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Jones
	Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 12:28 PM
	To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
	Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] OSHA requirement to "reach a live
human" ??

	The more I think about it, the crazier this supposed requirement
sounds to me..  It would seem that any IVR for a bank, which allows
account access 24/7/365 would be in violation, since we all know banks
have no humans in them off-hours...  Many businesses have IVR type
systems that operate when there are no humans available.

	-Steve