[Asterisk-Users] openSUSE 10.0 and zaptel init script

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Wed Mar 15 10:15:16 MST 2006

Hi all,

   I just installed openSUSE 10.0 on a spare machine to
try and do some development work. I did a checkout on
libpri, zaptel, and asterisk and everything compiled and
installed perfectly. My issue is with the zaptel script
placed in the rc.d directory to automatically initializ
the zaptel modules.

   When running zaptel start, I get an error that
/etc/rc.d/functions does not exist. I have searched the
server and found the functions script in two different
locations but neither of them work with the init script.
Is there a package that actually adds the proper functions
script to rc.d that I am missing? If I look on a debian
machine, I see the functions script under /etc/init.d
where it should be.

TIA

Robert