[Asterisk-Users] OSHA requirement to "reach a live human" ??

Steve Jones sjones at ftdata.com
Wed Mar 15 09:20:36 MST 2006

Are you selling it TO osha?  If so, maybe they have an internal requirement..  If not, I've never heard of that.  Granted, I haven't sold a LOT of phone systems, but I've been involved with a couple into public works departments of local governments as well as private corps, and nobody has ever mentioned that...