[Asterisk-Users] OSHA requirement to "reach a live human" ??

Bob McDowell bmcdowell at federalprotection.com
Wed Mar 15 08:51:28 MST 2006

People love to blame things on acronyms.  Usually it's 'HIPPA' (which,
by the way is a clear indicator that they've never studied HIPAA),
sometimes OSHA, etc.

If it really is OSHA then it should be pretty easy to find out.  If (and
check first) your organization is on the up and up, call them and ask.
As I understand it, if you ask them there will be no penalties if they
find you in the wrong.  If they 'catch' you, then come the fines...

Bob McDowell