[Asterisk-Users] misdn problem

DRi at b-w-computer.de DRi at b-w-computer.de
Wed Mar 15 08:50:46 MST 2006

##############################
# mISDN (experimental)       #
##############################

#avmfritz       -               -       -       -       -       -
#hfcpci         -               -       -       -       -       -
#hfcsusb        -               -       -       -       -       -
#hfcmulti       -               -       -       -       -       -
#sedlfax        -               -       -       -       -       -
#w6692pci       -               -       -       -       -       -

this is out of the gentoo capi.conf - simply uncomment the entry you need

I've never tried 2 hfc-cards - should be the last entry to be
changed/duplicated with 1/2 for the cardnumber as like your sample