[Asterisk-Users] Adding entries on company directory

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Tue Mar 14 22:03:58 MST 2006

The directory app uses entries in voicemail.conf. In a at h, I think it's in
/etc/asterisk/voicemail_additional.conf. To add a user, add them in Amp and
they should be added automatically to the directory, or you can edit
/etc/asterisk/voicemail.conf but Amp may inadvertenly overwrite them,
depending on your version. (later versions I think you can edit
/etc/asterisk/voicemail_custom.conf and put in anything you like in there
and it will never get overwritten)

hth