[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 8.2 callerID lists proxy?

Aaron Daniel amdtech at shsu.edu
Tue Mar 14 06:22:10 MST 2006

We only had the problem when the call was redirected from one server to
another.  So if a phone was called from another phone on the server, the
called worked perfectly, but if it was redirected from another server,
we got the proxy added to the end.  Doesn't help when you're trying to
make the existence of multiple servers transparent.

Aaron