[Asterisk-Users] Clustering "NEW THREAD", Almost Working

Peter Bowyer peeebeee at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 23:33:46 MST 2006

On 14/03/06, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:

> DUNDi... pfft... forget it. No docs... it's useless.

How about qualifying these blanket put-downs something like:

"DUNDi - I couldn't find any docs that helped me with it, so I decided
not to invest any more time" ? (Which is an entirely OK position to
take - your call - declaring it as useless without giving it a try,
however, is not really helpful or accurate).

Others are busy finding it very useful indeed.

--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter at bowyer.org
Tel: +44 1296 768003