[Asterisk-Users] Outgoing calls via Sipgate

Dave Hope dave at davehope.co.uk
Mon Mar 13 12:47:26 MST 2006

Hello all,

With some help from people in #asterisk on freenode, I've managed to get
incoming SIP calls working.

Outgoing calls however are however a different matter. My whole working
(incoming calls only) SIPgate configuration can be found here. [1]

When I uncommon what's in there, nothing works.  There doesn't appear to
be any useful error being logged , even when debug is enabled for
console and file logs.

If anyone could take a look and show me what needs adding in order for
outgoing calls to work, that would be superb!

My long term goal is to get asterisk running at home, and then persuade
the boss to ditch the Avaya setup we have at the office. But since I'd
likely be the one implementing it, I want to try and get something
working before I commit myself :)

Thanks!,

Dave.

[1] http://files.davehope.co.uk/home.tar