[Asterisk-Users] Re: Regexten & Regcontext, working now

JR Richardson jr.richardson at cox.net
Mon Mar 13 12:22:11 MST 2006

Just figured it out, I think.  I put regcontext=mycontext into the [general] section in sip.conf instead of the the [user] section and when the sip user registered, the NoOp extension priority 1 came right up in the dial plan.

All is well again, so far.

Clarity of sight becomes infinitely greater with head removed from rectum.

> Hi All,
>
> I've been trying to get regexten and regcontext going for some sip peers but following the examples on the wiki is not working, as far as I can tell, nothing is happening.  the phone registers, sip show peers is ok, but the NoOp priority 1 extension never gets created or added to the dialplan.  Has anyone got this working?
>
> Thanks.
>
> JR
>
> JR Richardson
> Engineering for the Masses