[Asterisk-Users] how to connect 3 or more servers via IAX ?

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Mon Mar 13 11:56:27 MST 2006

Hi Jean-Louis,

We have 3 servers connected togther - we do it by creating specific
trunks between each one.

### iax.conf from asterix server:

; IAX Trunks

[dogmatix-in]
type=user
auth=md5
host=voip.dogmatix.dnv.org
secret=########
context=international
trunk=yes

[dogmatix-out]
type=peer
auth=md5
host=voip.dogmatix.dnv.org
username=asterix-in
secret=########
context=international
trunk=yes

[obelix-in]
type=user
auth=md5
host=voip.obelix.dnv.org
secret=########
context=international
trunk=yes

[obelix-out]
type=peer
auth=md5
host=voip.obelix.dnv.org
username=asterix-in
secret=########
context=international
trunk=yes

### iax.conf from dogmatix server

; IAX Trunks

[asterix-in]
type=user
auth=md5
host=voip.asterix.dnv.org
secret=########
context=international
trunk=yes

[asterix-out]
type=peer
auth=md5
host=voip.asterix.dnv.org
username=dogmatix-in
secret=########
context=international
trunk=yes

The iax.conf from the obelix server would be similar. Hope this gives
the idea OK - let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers
Business Systems Analyst