[Asterisk-Users] How to forward inbound sipgate calls to different users in my entreprise, (

Francois-Xavier Bas Francois.Bas at rss-global.com
Mon Mar 13 11:01:53 MST 2006

Hi everybody, I would like to know if it is possible to add a suffixe
number to my official sipgate number?
For example my official sipgate number is 123456
My local users numbers are 0001 0002
Could it be possible to compose from internet 1234560001 or 1234560002 ,
then the message could be forwarded to user 0001 or 0002.
Actually I can only forward my sipgate number to only one user.
So I am looking for a service or a solution that would allow me to
forward  internet  calls to different users.
Because now to do this, I would have to suscribe  for many  official
accounts , in this way I could forward  each account for each user, but
it wouldn't be practice. So I hope there is a solution for that.
Thanks  a lot I wait some feedback.

--
Francois-Xavier Bas

RSS-Global Technologies Ltd.