[Asterisk-Users] RE: Multiple IAX clients behind a firewall

Hagen Rode hagen at intellinc.co.za
Mon Mar 13 03:01:06 MST 2006

In two cases we've had more than one IAX client work from behind the NAT.

Recently however, behind a different NAT, there was a case where only one
client could connect. So maybe it depends on the router? I'm really hoping
that it will be able to connect in more cases than not and am looking
forward to seeing what others respond to this question.

Hagen