[Asterisk-Users] stop monitor on transfer

Adrian Carter adrian at lei.net.au
Sun Mar 12 23:35:12 MST 2006

I'd teach the boss to appreciate recorded calls and just ensure they are
secure.

I know mine actually loves that his calls are recorded - not many people
counter-claim or argue about conversations once you can trot out them
actually making the statement they claim they never did... *shrug*

horses for courses I guess - but other than the obvious (make em
appreciate and embrace rather than shun and dismiss) im not sure what
you could do - Maybe just running stopmonitor again will stop the first
recording ? try just calling it twice on those calls