[Asterisk-Users] stop monitor on transfer

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Sun Mar 12 22:21:29 MST 2006

Guys.

This idea has been banging my headfor days now and I feel the need to share
with you.

Imagine this scenario: all calls come in thru a receptionist, asterisk
records all incoming calls, the receptionist's work is to transfer the calls
to internal people but some of them are bosses and you know how bosses are,
they don't want their calls to be recorded, so, I have been trying to figure
a way on how to stop monitoring / recoring calls once they are transferred
to a bosses extension while othe transferd to other people stay on record
mode.

Anybody has done this or know of a way?

I tried with stopmonitor but stopmonitor will stop recording the call
between the receptionist and the boss but once the call is transferred and
since the initial call come thru the recepcionist, the call stays on record.

What do you think guys?