[Asterisk-Users] Clustering

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 22:24:58 MST 2006

Im sure the ServerIron can do that, but I cant believe its SIP aware and
actaully tears apart the SIP packet and then re-assembles it with the right
info. (In theory what a SBC is suppose to do). I just checked Foundrys
website again, and I see no mention of SIP, I just see the ServerIron doing
SSL offloading, nothing like packet rewriting though. So I think we are back
to SER or a SBC from someone...

Thanks!
Ron