[Asterisk-Users] Clustering

Ron McCarthy ronmccar at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 14:39:29 MST 2006

Why even bother with OSPF, why not just run 802.1ad or a LAG on the two
NIC's? But anyways, so Ser just shows the phones registered with all the
servers that you have? I guess im getting confused, cause when you go to
ring the phone what Asterisk box does it use, just the 1st one there is
(since the phone is registered on all of them...)

Thanks!
Ron