[Asterisk-Users] Voice problem

f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net f6hqz-m at hamwlan.net
Sun Mar 12 05:19:33 MST 2006

Hello,

Have you optimized by chosing the correct CPU and see for MMX support before
to compile Zaptel and Asterisk ?
What is your server cofiguration ?
How is its load ?
How many simultaneous calls ?
Etc...
All litle details which can help to consider and understand your problem is
welcome  ;-)

Best Regards,
Francois BERGERET,
France.