[Asterisk-Users] MultiBRI in Australia - found one - maybe

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Sat Mar 11 16:35:18 MST 2006

I have ordered one (for $71 from the supplier you mentioned, although I
have since found another supplier who appears to have them for $55!!!)
and will run whatever testing I can.

Someone from Cologne has commented that because it us a USB device,
there may be some latency issues (which will amplify any echo problems)
and I suspect that faxing may also suffer a bit. They are also only
USB1.1, but I'm not sure if that's a problem.

Have you tested faxing? Even if faxing doesn't work well enough to be
useful because of the delays, I think this is a very nice solution to my
problem (lack of BRI hardware in AU). Thanks again for bringing it to my
attention!!!

James