[Asterisk-Users] OT: Flash/web site developer in Boca Raton FL required

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sat Mar 11 13:09:41 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-11 at 14:53 -0500, Dean Collins wrote:
> Before everyone from around the world shoots off their resumes and
> portfolios to me this must be someone living within Boca Raton.

Then why don't you go looking for a mailing list or newsgroup for people
[looking for jobs] in Boca Raton instead of spamming this list which is
by nature geographically global?

Not to mention that this list has got nothing to do with job hunting,
web site developing or flash developing.

This idea that you can post to any old list about any old subject as
long as to prefix the subject with OT: is waaaaayyy out of hand.
Personally, I think mailing list managers should automatically drop
e-mail with OT: in the Subject.

b.

Brian J. Murrell