[Asterisk-Users] OT: Flash/web site developer in Boca Raton FL required

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Mar 11 12:53:18 MST 2006

Before everyone from around the world shoots off their resumes and
portfolios to me this must be someone living within Boca Raton.

You will be freelancing on a project to project basis but the guy you
will be working with needs someone local and you will be meeting with
him for each project so flying in isn't an option.

Email me through your portfolios/links and I'll get in contact with ones
that can demonstrate their capabilities.

If you have experience in working with HTML emails be sure to include
this information.

Sorry to disturb the rest of the list but I've tried a few other ways
and drawn a blank.

Regards,

Dean Collins

Cognation Pty Ltd