[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma A200 error

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Fri Mar 10 06:03:55 MST 2006

> i am trying to install sangoma a200d to my centOS server but i am receivig this error message:
>
> ZT_CHANCONFIG falied on channel 1: invalid argument (22)
>
> Please help me on hopw to solve this issue! tnx!

Have you called Sangoma's tech support number?

I just implemented the same card about two weeks ago and really didn't
have any installation issues using fc3 and trunk, however their documentation
is a little on the rough side. Install info seems to be a little in one
file, a little in another, etc, and it assumes the reader has the same
level of skills/knowledge as the Sangoma writer.