[Asterisk-Users] Configs for Gradwell and inWeb

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Fri Mar 10 01:05:18 MST 2006

Does anyone here use either Gradewell or inWeb for service?  They are both UK based.  I'm trying to get a couple of
inbound IAX2 based numbers from both of them to work with no luck at all.  The one thing that sets these guys apart from
the rest of companies offering inbound numbers is they tie the account to the IP of the asterisk server.  Neither use
register lines in iax.conf, there appears to be an authentication isse.

The only support Gradwell offer is for users of AAH, this is a raw Asterisk install I'm working with and their AAH
examples don't work.  Gradwell did work fine in the AAH test system.

If anyone has any working configs could you let me see them?  (on or offlist is fine).

Thanks in advance.

--
Robert P. McKenzie, CSTA, MBCS     |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com
               Fancy some fun?  http://www.thewetwilly.com
    Ecademy Profile:   http://www.ecademy.com/user/robertmckenzie