[Asterisk-Users] Oh this is bad.... bindaddr and rtp traffic

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Mar 9 00:18:23 MST 2006

By 'code for asterisk' are you referring to the Asterisk source code? If so, step back and think about your statement for a moment. If, for Asterisk to be enterprise class, it's source code needs to be modified from it's current content, it's hardly enterprise class, is it?

If 'code for asterisk' refers to extensions.conf and the like, I fail to see how anything within the asterisk dial plan would account for the apparent inability of asterisk to listen for RTP traffic on all network interfaces.

Doug.