[Asterisk-Users] Multiple Subscriptions to SIP accounts at Same Domain

Olle E Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Mar 9 00:10:07 MST 2006

THis is too hard to solve in Asterisk, even though it can be solved.
I've answered
the question far too many times to answer again - search the mailing
lists and the
wiki and you will find out how to work with peer matching to fix this
issue.

In the "sipregister" development branch I am working with Luigi Rizzo
to solve
this issue once and for all. In that code, we change the registration
process so
you simply add "register=yes" in a peer section and we will match all
incoming
calls to that peer. If you have multiple accounts with the same
service provider,
simply create more peers and we will match each one properly.

This patch is part of the test-branch "test-this-branch" if you want
to test it.
I need feedback from testers, so please do.

/Olle

---
* Olle E Johansson - oej at edvina.net
* Asterisk Training http://edvina.net/training