[Asterisk-Users] new beta Grandstream firmware HT488_496_386

Andre Rodrigues (Cheyenne) andre.rodrigues at cheyenne-pt.com
Tue Mar 7 12:13:07 MST 2006

Yeap... very bad feedback...

But I think that the HT 286 model had the same problem, and now they are
working well.

I will have 3 of them next week to replace the HT 386 models that are using
fax lines and working very bad, but consider that the HT 386 hangs a loto f
times and I don´t have any clue about this problem...

I would prefer the sipura units... (The new ones from cisco!)

Regards.

Amr

  _____