[Asterisk-Users] Problem compiling ztdummy on centos 4, 2.6 kernel

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 10:07:57 MST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Patrick
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:50 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Problem compiling ztdummy on centos 4, 2.6
kernel

On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 05:04 -0500, Sina Bahram wrote:
> However, as I pointed out in my email, that doesn't make any difference.
>
> If I leave it commented ... I get the exact same thing: just minus the
> make file error
>
> Same behavior, same error messages with the /etc scripts, the
> modprobe's and with everything else.
>
> Take care,
> Sina

You could try the rpms at http://www.laimbock.com/asterisk/

Regards,
Patrick
ps please don't top post (put your answer *below* the posting).

I could do that, yes. But I wanted to compile this software, and I am having
trouble figuring out why something which is marked as stable is giving me
such issues, after explicitly following all directions on a relatively
standard setup.

I will most definitely investigate the rpm's, but I would really like to
compile this, so that I am not dependant on someone else for newer versions
and so forth.

Take care,
Sina