[Asterisk-Users] fax receive using TDM400P, with Tzafir, Anton, Cosmin, Colin...

yrving rivas yrvingr at yahoo.com.mx
Tue Mar 7 05:18:25 MST 2006

Dear friends:

  I have seen Tzafir, Anton, Cosmin, Colin and other very interesting people working very hard with the fax, almost at the point to write a book (I hope some day they will for all of us).  I have been reading and saving all of those mails carefully to find the key to my needs.  But their knowledge is too high for me.

  Can any of you explain me, send me a document or refer me to a book where I can find step by step (for a person like me who doesn´t know linux more than a couple of commands) how to make the fax work?

  My A at H with tdm400p w/4 fxo ports, seems to negotiate...but I don´t know where to find the files.  Before I used to go to my webmail in de AMP and see some of the files there, and when I opened them, all pages where whith nothing in.

  What I want is the A at H to receive my faxes and then send it to my email.

  Thanks.

  Yrving