[Asterisk-Users] Hangup issues

Julian J. M. julianjm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 01:51:33 MST 2006

Hello,

Load wctdm with debug=1, i.e, add this line to /etc/modprobe.conf:

options wctdm debug=1

Then watch /var/log/messages (tail -f /var/log/messages will do it),
and check when you are getting the first polarity reversal, you should
get it before the first RING. If it happens that you get it when
asterisk answers, that would explain your problem.

BTW, is it a pstn line? or a gsm fct? If the later, you need to set it
up for proper hangup detection in asterisk.

Julian J. M.