[Asterisk-Users] call files and cdr I need src different from CallerID(number)

Thomas thmeier at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 10:55:29 MST 2006

Hi,

if I dial normal with the dial comman I have in my cdr file the peer-name as
source and the CALLERID (number and name) as I have set it in the dialplan.

Now Iam using call files and Iam using in the file for example:
Callerid: name <333>

333 will be used for the field src AND the CALLERID(number) in the cdr file.

So I dont have the choice to set CALLERID(number) different to the peer-name
(src in the cdr file).

How this can be fixed.

best regards

Thomas