[Asterisk-Users] login/logout agents in a specific queue

Adrian Carter adrian at lei.net.au
Mon Mar 6 06:38:12 MST 2006

Yeah, "Hot Desking" .... but ok.. if you'll indulge me further, why
would the likes of AMP use astdb to implement that combined with some
clunky macros?
Im after that exact solution, but have various issues on occasion with
the AMP implementation of 'user login/logoff'. I'd love for you to share
an example extensions.conf snippet with how to "login" the agent to
nowhere...

This also means.. in essence.. rather than DND'ing or logging out, an
'agent' can just pause themselves for a period from all calls - another
benefit I seek.

So any actual dialplan code you could share I'd love :)

--
Adrian Carter
Technical Manager

Web	  http://www.lei.net.au http://support.lei.net.au
Direct    +61 2 6163 6162  Support 1 300 662 415

E-mail    cartera at lei.net.au