[Asterisk-Users] Implementing MOH while trunks gets connected...

sdcharly at gmail.com sdcharly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 06:09:23 MST 2006

Hi,

I just want to implement Music on Hold while my * tried to get the
connection on the trunks. Any clues would be welcome...

It needed for me as when failover trunk sometimes take effect, it
takes sometime for the connection and unknowingly we disconnect the
call. MOH is just to avoid this.

Thanks in advance...

Dan