[Asterisk-Users] problems in changing Festival's Default Voice in Asterisk

arun arora arunar_1 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Mar 6 04:26:46 MST 2006

Hi all,
  I m in a trouble using festival voices in asterisk. I am not able to change the default male voice of festival. Although i downloaded the us1 female voice and it iw working good in festival's CLI but it is not coming when i am usinf Festival in asterisk.
  I changed the default-voice-priority list directive and set us1_mbrole as first entry and also changed voice in festival CLI. But they didn't helped me anyways.
  so please anyone can tell me if there is any setting i am missing??
  How to use festival female voice in asterisk.

  Thanks
  aRUnaR