[Asterisk-Users] Extension 's' in Realtime

mkumar at mantragroup.com mkumar at mantragroup.com
Mon Mar 6 04:28:00 MST 2006

Hi All,

I was able to insert some extensions in Mysql DB and use them successfully. In
Mysql extensions table the priority column is of type tinyint and when I give
's' value for it, it is not accepting that value as it takes only tinyints.
Please tell how can I make that column accept values like t,s,i and make it
work with asterisk in realtime without any problem? If I change the type of
that column to something else then I think I will get errors as asterisk
querying Mysql might go wrong. Please tell me how can I get this to work?

Thanks,
Manoj.