[Asterisk-Users] Re: a2billing without IVR

Barry Flanagan barryf-lists at flanagan.ie
Fri Mar 3 05:07:12 MST 2006

ram wrote:
> Hi
>

> how about when trying to call SIP extention to SIP extension
> Local cal
>
> even though its going to out route
>
> when i enable SIP_IAX=YES
>
> then  its IVR in place ask 9 to dial SIP/IAX, if not its dial to
> international call
> How can i avoide this
>
> check if the user belong to local, dial directly
> if its international call, go to out route
>
> any idea, how can i achieve this

Sure, just do this in your dialplan.

In the a2billing context, list your local extentions first, then the
a2billing ones. If the caller is calling a local extension this will get
picked up instead of a2billing.

I do it like this:

1. Create the a2billing context:

[a2billing]
exten => s,1,Answer
exten => s,2,Wait,2
exten => s,3,DeadAGI(a2billing.php|1)
exten => s,4,Wait,2
exten => s,5,Hangup

2. Create your local extensions context:
[local]
8001 => ....
8002 => ....
etc.

3. Create the actual context that you send users into, which does an
include of the [local] and [a2billing] contexts:

[a2users]
include => local
include => a2billing

Now, local calls will not go anywhere near a2billing.

Hope this helps.

-Barry

-Barry Flanagan