[Asterisk-Users] Re: a2billing without IVR

ram talk2ram at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 20:46:54 MST 2006

Hi

how about when trying to call SIP extention to SIP extension
Local cal

even though its going to out route

when i enable SIP_IAX=YES

then  its IVR in place ask 9 to dial SIP/IAX, if not its dial to
international call
How can i avoide this

check if the user belong to local, dial directly
if its international call, go to out route

any idea, how can i achieve this

ram