[Asterisk-Users] Problem with NAT!!!

serge messa sergepmessa at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 3 02:45:02 MST 2006

Hi all

   I'm a newbie in asterisk.I install asterisk server
successfully. I configure this server to traverse NAT.
Using Xlite clients, i make a call between 2 local
networks through Internet.Asterisk  server is
installed on a host with public IP. client A (in the
LAn A) and client B (in the LAN B) are registered.
When i make a call from the LAN A to the LAn B,
everything goes well.But, when i try to make a call
from the Lan B to the Lan A, the xlite client B,
displays:
connecting and after a time, it display timeout
408:call failed.

  CAn anybody explain me what happen?

Bests regards