[Asterisk-Users] TIMESTAMP, DATETIME not working

Corporate IT Solutions - Michael Dunne michael at citsolutions.com.au
Thu Mar 2 19:32:14 MST 2006

I am using the latest SVN version 1.2 of Asterisk

When I attempt to test the output of certain variables, for use in file
naming etc, certain key ones appear to fail.

exten => 5555,1,NoOp(${EPOCH})
Returns
    -- Executing NoOp("SIP/200-638c", "1141352935") in new stack

exten => 5556,1,NoOp(${TIMESTAMP})
Returns
    -- Executing NoOp("SIP/200-8cc9", "") in new stack

exten => 5557,1,NoOp(${DATETIME})
Returns
    -- Executing NoOp("SIP/200-83ca", "") in new stack

Epoch works fine, however none of the other "human" readable timestamps
seem to be working. Is there anything else required to initialise them,
or how can I test to make sure they are being initialised correctly.

Thanks