[Asterisk-Users] asterisk management interface

Stefan-Michael. Guenther (in-put GbR) S.Guenther at in-put.de
Thu Mar 2 02:51:34 MST 2006

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 2. März 2006 10:32 schrieb John Joseph:
> thanks for this info, I have some doubts
> If I  had already installed AMP , but I want to have
> PBX Manger installed , so that I can use both of them
> and compare each other
>        will it cause problem if I install PBX manager
> ,  if there is already AMP installed
>           Thanks
>               Joseph John

I'm afraid, but I'm sure that this won't work. I only had a quick look at the
AMP before I decided to use the PBX Manager, so I don't know how AMP deals
with the configuration files.

The PBX Manager installs a number of include files which are necessary for
editing the configuration files via the gui. I don't know whether the AMP
does something like this, too, but I doubt that you can use both at the same
day.

Stefan

in-put GbR - Das Linux-Systemhaus
Stefan-Michael Guenther