[Asterisk-Users] asterisk management interface

Nick Hoffman nick.hoffman at altcall.com
Thu Mar 2 02:41:06 MST 2006

On Thu March 2 2006 19:32, John Joseph <jjk_saji at yahoo.com> wrote:
> thanks for this info, I have some doubts
> If I  had already installed AMP , but I want to have
> PBX Manger installed , so that I can use both of them
> and compare each other
>        will it cause problem if I install PBX manager
> ,  if there is already AMP installed
>           Thanks
>               Joseph John

Hi Joseph. I've used Thirdlane's PBX Manager but not AMP. Thirdlane's PBX
Manager definitely has its own way of writing Asterisk config files. If
you want to try out both, I suggest backing up /etc/asterisk/ before
firing up Thirdlane or AMP.

-- Nick
e: nick.hoffman at altcall.com
p: +61 7 5591 3588
f: +61 7 5591 6588

If you receive this email by mistake, please notify us and do not make any
use of the email.  We do not waive any privilege, confidentiality or
copyright associated with it.