[Asterisk-Users] Capturing DIALSTATUS on a PARTICULAR channel if multiple-dialling?

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Wed Mar 1 16:19:02 MST 2006

I have found out that you can pattern-match the ${DIALEDPEERNUMBER} variable
to determine who picked up the phone. ${DIALEDPEERNUMBER} will contain tne
extension number of the person that picked up the call, however it will NOT
contain the TECHNOLOGY/ part of the call.

Crude, but it works. Hope this helps someone in the future.