[Asterisk-Users] about operator

Olivier Krief olivier.krief at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 06:28:50 MST 2006

Hello,

I asked the list the same kind of question a couple of weeks ago, without
much echo.

My opinion is that Asterisk servers are mostly operated through "extented IP
hardphones" such as Snom360 with sidecar extension.
To highlight this, I would say :
40% of corporate Asterisk systems are not human operated
40% are IP hardphones operated
20% are software operated

I would very pleased to read what you gather about that.

Regards