[Asterisk-Users] Auto NOTIFY

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Fri Jun 30 22:53:37 MST 2006

I upgraded from 1.6.2 to 1.6.6. After which, the problems started to
happen. While it isn't a good thing, at least I'm not crazy and someone
else is having the problem as well. ;).

I also turned on the logger on asterisk with full debug information.
Sure it's crazy, but maybe if one of the phones reboot this weekend I
can see if there was something sent that verbose isn't showing me.

Kevin