[Asterisk-Users] Realtime SIP Registrations

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Fri Jun 30 09:13:27 MST 2006

I'm intensely curious why it doesn't currently work.
You have multiple Asterisk systems, all referring to a common table for SIP peer information.
The fact that there is multiple Asterisk systems accessing the same MySQL data should be completely transparent to each of them, and I don't understand why this doesn't work.

Anyone?

Doug.