[Asterisk-Users] Queue - Log if caller disconnects

Jordan Novak jnovak at logisticshealth.com
Fri Jun 30 05:23:24 MST 2006

I am having the same problem with my IAX clients. I posted some issues
that are causing my remote IAX agents to be disconnected due to errors
in setting up the IAX stream. I have found that calls will abandon when
a dynamic agent is logged into a down phone, the agent obviously can't
logout if they can't call the switch back. The caller seems to be
disconnected when being transferred to an agent that is logged into a
down phone. I am using least recent routing. I had thought that asterisk
at very worst would try to transfer to the agent, see the phone down,
timeout on rings or not ring at all, and then log the agent out. I am
definitely missing something or mis-reading my instructions. Please post
your resolution and I will do the same.

Jordan Novak

Communications Technician